ownCloud Client 1.2.0 beta2
Yesterday the ownCloud Client team released the ownCloud Client 1.2.0 beta 2. It includes a couple of improvements compared to beta 1 which was released before Christmas.
The release of version 1.2.0 is planned for the next week if things go smooth.
In particular, the the following improvements were added:
- Proxy authentication fixed (Basic auth, NTLM will not yet work)
- The status dialog now provides statistics on the last sync run (via the info button). It will tell in detail which files have been synced, added or deleted.
- Client will go offline while the server in in maintenance mode (feature available with ownCoud master only)
- Improved SSL Certificate acceptance
- All sizes of the new icons are available.
- Support files > 2 GB on all platforms for uploading.
- Fixed some minor memory leaks and again saved some server requests through optimizations.
- Improved error reporting to the user.
- Remove legacy theming support.
- Windows, 32/64 Bit: http://download.owncloud.com/download/testing/owncloud-1.2.0beta2-setup.exe
- Mac OS X ( >= 10.6, 64 bit): http://download.owncloud.com/download/testing/ownCloud-1.2.0beta2.dmg
- Linux: http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:testing&package=owncloud-client
- Mirall: http://download.owncloud.com/download/testing/mirall-1.2.0beta2.tar.bz2
- OCSync: http://download.owncloud.com/download/testing/ocsync-0.70.1.tar.bz2
We would appreciate if you give this release a test ride. Note that because it is beta you should make extra sure to have have backups of your data.